Veterans Serving Veterans
- Veteran’s Health Medical Supply was founded by veteran Edgar “Andy” Ratcliffe Anderson, Jr., MD, Lieutenant General, USAF (Ret.).
- Our government relations team includes service-disabled veterans who have served in the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- We proudly support these organizations:
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund (IFHF), which provides for the families of military personnel lost in service to our nation, and for severely wounded military personnel and veterans
- Patriot PAWS, whose mission is to train and provide service dogs at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence
- Folds of Honor, which provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members.
Excellent Customer Service
We pride ourselves on being reliable, communicative, responsive and fast. Our representatives are friendly, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality service.
“VHMS has done everything they promised and exceeded our expectations in every way. Their Regional Sales Managers and inside team are awesome and they have been incredible to work with.”
— Supplier Leadership
“Great turn-around time, quick responses to orders and help with unforeseen issues… Thanks! Wish all Customer Service Reps were like this!”
— Logistics, DoD Facility
“Despite being given a very short amount of time, you took action to go above and beyond and have exceeded my expectations. Job done to excellence level!”
— Contracting, VA Facility
Edgar “Andy” Ratcliffe Anderson, Jr., M.D.,
Lieutenant General, USAF (Ret.)